View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 09:36 AM   #1
georgiafan
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
2k18 - 76ers "the process needs results"

So I am going to go with a 76ers as my team as they are such a fun team to rebuild and use. I don't expect to get a lot of replies and views on this so I am doing it more for myself then anything. One good thing about using them as if they make the playoffs and win a round or two or get a top 5 pick both are believable. The last year 2 years I have played with my Hawks and since they are boring this year I am switching it up. I plan to go 5+ years as once I get started on this I will get hooked. I don't have any fancy skills like photoshop so don't expect anything like that.

Mode - I always use my GM, but I have decided to move my letter to My league this year with 30 team control. This will allow me to make trades with cpu teams or swap it and just let me have trade veto power. I will also be able to do things like set cpu rotations and edit players ratings during the year. I can also jump in and make sure a player resigns with a certain team like Durant to warriors. I also didn’t see how I could do start today on my gm. I have also since I’m doing start today set pre existing injures to on so Fultz will out a few weeks.

Sliders / Quarters - My skill level isn't that great so I am somewhere between pro and all star don't worry I will not be winning every game I play. If I play the whole game then typically I drop down to 10 min quarters.

How I play - Since I'm not going to play 82 regular season games what I think I will do is play 2 games per month. I will super sim the games and if its close in the 2nd half I will jump into the game. I will play the majority of the playoff games.

Game Recap - I am going to use the table generator or game pics and then maybe a few sentences if its needed to describe the game. That way its easy to read and quick for me to post. I will not do this for every game I am thinking just the ones I play or jump in.

Articles - I will do several articles about 1 or 2 paragraphs long during the year as stuff happens. My writing skills aren't the best so overlook all my typos.

Roster - I am going to use the basic 2k roster and going with my league allows me to edit the major ratings changes during the year. I will try and keep it sim on any trades I make and I plan keeping Embiid, Simmons and Fultz as my core. I would like to sign 1 big free agent in the offseason and unload Bayless's contract.
Advertisements - Register to remove