View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 10:44 AM   #203
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Today's update consists of the past 2 days as well as today's transactions. It will be updated all the way through the end of the night as changes continue to occur.

Quote:
Roster Update(s): 11/2/17 - 11/4/17

* QB T.J. Yates signed to Texans
* QB Matt McGloin signed to Texans
* QB Josh Johnson signed to Colts
* RB Travaris Cadet signed to Bills
* K Marshall Koehn signed to Bengals
* LS/TE Derek Hart signed to Packers

* LT Tyreek Burwell promoted to active roster [Colts]
* RT Darrell Williams promoted to active roster [49ers]

* WR Chris Matthews released from Ravens
* OG Orlando Franklin released from Redskins
* OT Bryce Harris released from 49ers
* CB Demetrius McCray released from Raiders
* CB D.J. White released from Chiefs
* FS Derron Smith released from Bengals

Practice Squad Transactions:

* RB Trey Williams signed to Cowboys
* DT Justin Hamilton signed to Eagles

Depth Chart Edits:

* The following players have officially been placed on I.R. and removed from the depth chart: QB Andrew Luck [Colts], QB Deshaun Watson [Texans], RB Taiwan Jones [Bills], S Kentrell Brice [Packers], LS Taybor Pepper [Packers], FS Cody Davis [Rams], WR Pierre Garcon [49ers], C Weston Richburg [Giants]

* FS DeAngelo Hall has been activated from PUP list and added back to depth chart [Redskins]

* LOLB Vince Biegel has been activated from PUP list and added back to depth chart [Packers]

* CB Maurice Canady has been added back to the depth chart [Ravens]. He was cleared from I.R. and returned to the team.

* FS Obi Melifonwu has been cleared from I.R. and returned to the depth chart [Raiders].

* Dallas' RB depth chart updated [Cowboys]. Rod Smith is splitting snaps with Alfred Morris out of the backfield as a #2/#3 option. Though he still takes a few snaps at FB he's working as a RB. McFadden is a healthy inactive this coming week as #4 on the depth chart.

Misc. Notes:

* The following players have been created and added to the roster: WR Kendrick Bourne [49ers]

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 11-05-2017 at 12:04 AM.