View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 02:52 PM   #136
mtmetcalfe
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: How many have already stopped playing m18?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
Really glad I never bought the game. I played during the free-trial week and could not wrap my mind around the fact that they were proud to release Madden 18 as a new game.

As long as they keep on ignoring Franchise Mode, I will continue to ignore Madden all together.

The NFL is so concerned about protecting the shield and ensuring it is represented well, but as long as they are getting paid by EA, they don't care that EA is out here embarrassing the NFL with releases like Madden 18.

However, in the end we are the ones to blame. As long as we keep buying games like this, and shielding the games after two weeks, EA is going to think it's acceptable releasing games like Madden 18.

So unless there is REAL improvement with Madden 19, we need to be disciplined enough to not reward EA with our money, and encourage them to follow this path of mediocrity they have been on.
I’m in agreement with what you’re saying but something very important to add and that’s gameplay! I too want a more in depth franchise experience but the things that are really bugging me this year is still gameplay related.