View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 07:56 AM   #25
ricardodc
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 Sliders - Share your set

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrycurran62
Ive got my sliders just about right thanks to this thread. I am on world class mode and the game is incredibly competitive and tough. However I would like just a bit more space when attackink in the final third.Their defenders are straight on me when around the penalty area.
At present marking is at 50/48. Should I adjust this. Ive never been sure how the figures go. I dont know if having the cpu figure lower gives them more space or me.

50/48 Marking
80/80 Run Frequency
58/58 Line Height
47/47 Line Length
54/54 Line Width
70/70 FB Positioning
These are my main sliders. With these every match is very intense, maybe too intense at times. Goals are usually at a premium. Id lide just a bit more space and time around the penalty area. I have found on the pc version that cpu goalies play like gods whatever their slider level. I am never sure nhow many games are entirely scripted. Yesterday in a match the Leeds goalie was making almost impossible saves. Its frustrating at times. Cpu goalies are 40. Ive had them at zero and still they are god like.
Any advice would be appreaciated as the sliders are so ambiguous and inconistant.
Thanks
Hi!

I suggest you to lower marking for both User and CPU. That will give attackers more time with the ball without being pressured by defenders. Defenders will cover more the space and passing lines instead of constant man marking.

About GK: variability is a real life thing. Great Gk make huge mistakes and poor ones also make astonishing saves. The question is how often? I suggest you to start with a lower value and increase if needed.

Cheers!

PSN ID - Ric77pt
Advertisements - Register to remove