Old 11-07-2017, 08:42 AM   #131
Brightline
Banned

Brightline's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rex on Franchise Mode (10/26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
This is what cracks me up ( infuriates me) about this dev team. So at the start of this madden Rex says Franchise is already good....... now he is admitting what we have all known for years now, it needs a rebuild.Yet they wonder why alot of people do not trust anything they say anymore? Like we are the bad guys for not trusting them? Thats what blows my mind. So a mode that is already good , needs a rebuild....... well glad he admits it , but we all know what that means...... " we have a new 5 year plan" . Guess what, been waiting for 6 to see something good come from CFM, still waiting. Just like that ignite engine that was going to do wonders for the game, they have now scrapped because it did hardly anything they promised it would. Fact is, this is gonna be my last madden. Keep your 5 year plan, tired of waiting, waiting , waiting.And guess what so are many many others. They are going to see a drop in sales for 19 , just watch and see. People are fed up and have every single right to be.

You know i hear people want to defend them and say, well they have a very short dev cycle because they put game out each year. Ok cool , GTA took about 5 years to make, let compare the quality there to CFM thats been going thru dev for 6 years, but ill knock a whole year off for the " in between times". Take a look and tell me CFM is even 1/4 the quality GTA is . Go ahead ill wait.....

The excuses are old , tired and worn out. They have had their chances to make meaningful strides in CFM but instead have done nothing of the sort.I hear it all over the place from a ton of online leagues. People are fed up , and will be walking away after this one. Its not just me .To many quality games out now and coming out, that there is no longer a desire to fight thru a bad quality game waiting and hoping next year will be better, for it only to fail us yet again. They have earned this L they about to take.

This is hard. Think this through: what reaction in July if Rex or some other EA person says “we know CFM isn’t deep enough or authentic enough but it wants the focus this year because X. Going forward though we know this is area we want to improve and want input on how to do it.”
Advertisements - Register to remove