Old 11-08-2017, 12:43 PM   #146
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Rex on Franchise Mode (10/26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
I went to EA Play and even posted here about what we were going to get in our hands with excitement.

Then before release, I read from Rex that they “tuned” the game and every since then it’s gotten worse for the CFM side, in that Gameplay would at least be enough to quell some frustration until M19 release.

Gameplay was that good at EA Play!!!

Well, here we are mid-November with gameplay no where near what was at EA Play along with “zero” interaction with this community.

Actions speak louder than words, and the Tourney community is the golden child and receives VIP treatment across the board.
- too much of this, it’s changed immediately
- not enough of that, it’s done

Meanwhile, the Franchise community is given the “Marketing” commercial to sit around and ponder on how $$$ can be made via non-football related gimmicks.

“NOT ONE TUNER NOR ANY DISCUSSION FOR A CFM TUNER” has been talked about.
- ZERO interaction about what would you like to see tuned for CFM, zero!!!

I’ll just stop here because, even though I said I would never, I now realize I to fell for the “Bait-n-Switch” marketing routine about CFM being a focus.
- Rinse and repeat since dropping on Xbox One/PS4

Actions have spoken louder than words.

In a couple of months, all the Marketing interaction with the CFM community will be at full throttle to hype about M19, but the truth is what it is.

Side note:
Going forth, EA Play and any information coming out of it and these other pre-release events should just be ignored until some tangible hands on time.
This makes the situation even more frustrating. A shame that the majority will never get to experience this pre-release version of gameplay.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)