View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 03:39 PM   #160
howboutdat
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: How many have already stopped playing m18?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
EDIT: For what it's worth, not only have we had zero trouble staying at 32 in our online league, this is by far the longest wait list we've maintained since our group originated back in M15. It's been hovering around 10 for a while now, and I think I only made one recruiting post back in ~mid August. Last year our wait list hovered around 2-4. Our league turnover is at an all-time low thus far in M18. I'm not saying this proves or disproves anything, just presenting the idea that there's more than one way to stick your finger in the air and measure the wind.
Thats cool, im in numerous dif chats with alot of online commish's and this year , there are alot more having the opposite issue that your having.... so again agree to disagree. Ive run our league since madden 12 year round, a few guys left madden for good last year, numerous are talking about it now in the league, guys thats been around since 12 but just fed up with EA tiburon and what they are producing. Then i talk to numerous other commishes who are saying they are seeing the same things .... Again im not just talking about on OS.

If you think its best madden ever, glad you can enjoy it like that. I can not over look lack of physics in a game that is based alot on physics personally. On top of a whole list of other things.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel