Thread: Rise to Fame!
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 11:38 AM   #4
nuka
MVP

nuka's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Rise to Fame!

Welcome to another Rise To Fame! In this, we have selected 15 young individuals who we will track throughout their career. Our analyst Doug Simpson had a quick sit-down with each one. He asked two questions: Which are your three least liked NBA teams, and who do you hope drafts you. Also, what jersey number would you love to wear.

Simon Boone: Hey there Doug. First, I'm not a huge fan of the West. Least favorite teams are... well... The Houston Rockets, Phoenix Suns and the Spurs. Truthfully, I want to play for the East. I love the Heat. I'm hoping to wear #29.

Colin Campbell: Ayyy. Teams I don't like.. hard question. Lets see.. Toronto, Magic and Suns. Hoping I get drafted by... lets see... Perhaps the Pelicans would be nice! I'm gonna sport #22

Chad Moya: I don't like the Clippers, Pistons and the 76ers. I'd be happy to play with DeRozan on the Raptors. Truthfully, I'll take #1 because I'm the best.

Steve Acres: Teams which I would nix... no offense to them but... Suns, Nuggets and the Hornets. Hoping to sign with Houston. Lets go with... #00

Jimmy Green: Gotta go with Boston, Washington and Dallas. I'd love to win a championship, so I'm gonna go with hoping the Wariors draft me! My idol wore #7.. so thats what I'm going to carry on.

Zack Knight: I want to be the focus of a team. So right away, rules out the Heat, the Wizards and the Warriors. Maybe a rebuilding team will draft me. 76ers have had **** luck, so If they draft me and I stay healthy.... A Knight always wears #0

Mike Cliff: Coming from Overseas, I'd love to play for the Suns, Wolves and maybe an expansion team. Hopefully. I don't like the Warriors, Cavs or Hawks. #45 is my lucky number.

Jacob Jackson: Being from Canada, I don't want to play on any team but the Raptors. #27 all the way.

Lesane Jones Sr.: Never was a fan of the way the Jazz are run. Nor am I a fan of Brooklyn or the Knicks. I can't see myself living in New York. I love the beach, so I'm hoping to live in Orlando! GO MAGIC! My Magic number is #67

Noah Jackson: I'm not a cow, so don't give the the Bull(s). Two others... uh... The Hawks... and the Hornets.. I don't like Animals. I want to take off with the Rockets

Ty Bonne: Lebron is my Idol. So.... I don't want to join the Warriors, or any rebuilding team. I'd love to join the Cavs. As for my #, I loved #95 when I was a kid.

Dennis Hoy: Simple and short. Lakers, Kings, Pacers. I want to join the Cavs. #23 baby just like Jordan.

Djordje Krsmanovic: I don't like the Grizzlies... I don't like the way managment works on the Raptors... and I'm not to keep on the Nets. The organization I love is the Blazers. Ring baby! A True player wears a true number. #9.

Nuka Seyde: I'd join the Jazz. But count me out with the Clippers, Bucks and Pacers. #66 seems to be never used. Lets make it so I can get that number retired somewhere!

Ross Burton: Not wanting to join... the Lakers... Nuggets or Suns. I want that ring. OKC all the way. Please.... #88.

Last edited by nuka; 11-12-2017 at 02:06 PM.