View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 09:15 PM   #207
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Today's update consists of the transactions that I missed the last 2 days as well as everything that took place today.

* IMPORTANT NOTICE: * This roster is the base set of the EA Week 1 roster. It still has OG Ted Larsen [Dolphins], LB Dannell Ellerbe [Eagles] and LB Gabe Martin [Saints] officially as I.R. and EA does not allow me to remove them from the team because of it. They've recently been signed by the teams listed above or activated from I.R. to healthy. This is an issue custom roster makers face every year. If I were to choose to use an EA roster update to move forward, there will be an overwhelming amount of players on I.R. that will not be available to use on 'Play Now' mode and are expected to be released from I.R. in the coming 1-2 weeks. I will not use an EA roster update again until either playoffs or the conclusion of the season when it comes to time to make the rookies for next season. I appreciate your patience.

Quote:
Roster Update: 11/13/17

* OT Andrew Donnal signed to Ravens
* OT Cyrus Kouandjio signed to Broncos
* DT Cam Thomas signed to Chiefs
* CB Bryon Maxwell signed to Seahawks

* OL Denzelle Good promoted to active roster [Colts]
* DT Lewis Neal promoted to active roster [Cowboys]
* CB Dexter McDonald promoted to active roster [Raiders]
* CB Harlan Miller promoted to active roster [Cardinals]
* CB Darius Hillary promoted to active roster [Browns]

* RB Bobby Rainey released from Ravens
* WR Freddie Martino released from Buccaneers
* DT Roy Miller released from Chiefs
* DT Tony McDaniel released from 49ers
* CB Dexter McDougle released from Eagles

Practice Squad Transactions:

* WR Dres Anderson signed to Colts
* WR Tanner Gentry signed to Bears
* WR Keenan Reynolds signed to Redskins
* TE Matt LaCosse signed to Giants

Depth Chart Edits:

* The following players have officially been placed on I.R. and removed from the depth chart: OLB Jamie Collins [Browns], RB Daniel Lasco [Saints], DE Ed Stinson [Jets], OT Greg Robinson [Lions], CB Gareon Conley [Raiders], CB Reggie Porter [Browns], OT Menelik Watson [Broncos], DT Brian Price [Cowboys], LT D.J. Humphries [Cardinals], TE Ryan Griffin [Texans], S Tyvon Branch [Cardinals], TE Ifeanyi Momah [Cardinals]

* RB Aaron Jones has been removed from the depth chart [Packers]. He's expected to miss the remainder of the regular season with a MCL sprain. If he returns then I will add him back.

* TE C.J. Fiedorowicz has been activated from I.R. and will assume his starting role with the team [Texans.]

Misc. Notes:

* The following players were either created or overwritten and added to the roster: MLB B.J. Bello [Browns], DT Chunky Clements [Texans], OG Maurquice Shakir [Ravens]

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 11-13-2017 at 09:20 PM.