Thread: Dear Randoms...
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 08:34 AM   #1
Keith01
Banned

OVR: 0
Dear Randoms...

- Your ego is your biggest enemy. Stop being stubborn stupid, you just end up highly committed to being wrong.
- Don't try to coach the team if you've never even played basketball IRL, there are many things you don't know.
- If someone says change your camera angle, try it, they're probably trying to get on the same page as you.
- Ever heard of icon pass?
- If you don't know what 'rotate on defense' means, don't tell someone "guard your man" (when he just scored and his player is on the other side of the court).
- The who to guard arrow doesn't mean you are a robot. Ever heard of team defense?
- If you buddy ball, have fun playing 4 vs 5. Just because you all are in a party together and only pass to your BFFS4LIFE, doesn't mean you're any good or better than other randoms.
- Spread out!
- Why are you cloggin' the paint? I'm trying to dunk!
- If you are using broadcast cam, your transition defense is going to be terrible (blind spots). Just a FYI -- just about every top ranked / competitive pro-am team uses 2K Cam. Vs CPU? Great use whatever camera you want. Multiplayer? You're gonna mess up the flow and spacing using a different camera from everyone else.
- If your record is 50-400, do yourself and everyone else a favor and just delete your game. It's not for you.
- Plenty of players have low iq. The worst players are low iq + scum attitude = never learn, never evolve.
- Stop smoking crack right before playing 2K! Say no to drugs! What is wrong with your BRAIN?
- Why do you keep passing to the same idiots over and over and expecting different results?
- This isn't 'MyCAREER', you aren't the only player on the court, and the game doesn't revolve around you.
- If it ain't working, try something DIFFERENT
- Dribbling around for 20 sec is not a good PG

What'd I miss?

Blacklist

Xbox1

- JohnnyKilroi, JRC. All this guy did was ball dominate for 20 sec of the clock, go 2 for 9 with terrible defense, and buddy ball with his equally trash teammate. We lost by 15. This buds for you Johnny.
- Sad Guy Seebs
- martinT15, JRC. Omfg. That guy that calls for the ball 24/7. Took away about 10 CPU points by calling for the ball. Also took 100 contested shots. You'd think his trash record would make him stop playing. Nope. Dudes absolute trash.
- I Uncle Ruckus I. Worst PG ever
- THE D NEIS
- cucopuffz1300 - overall a p.o.s. in every way
- callmesotelo - hands down the worst scum trash I've ever had as a teammate. First he ballhogs for 20 seconds of the clock, shoots 20% taking contested 3's with 2 guys on him. Then when we stop passing to him the ball he throws the game. We still only lost by 4 playing 4vs5. Dudes pathetic. Avoid.

PS4

*Wise man once said, 'never play with randoms'

Most Randoms have this Limited Brain Badge on HOF in 2K:

Last edited by Keith01; 03-06-2019 at 09:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove