View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 01:28 PM   #108
MrPromax
Rookie

MrPromax's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: RFF's M18 32-man CFM USER v USER Sliders

Great stuff by OP but I had a few questions. I’m part of sim league and we are considering readjusting our sliders. Main reason passing yards/tds way down, picks way up, and sacks way up. So much so that a running back on a 3-7 team is in the mvp race.

I personally feel like the passing windows are tight backers jumping routes. I’m not sure who’s sliders we are using. I know your sliders are for user to user cfm but I tried them on a solo cfm and I liked a majority of what I saw. In particular medium passes having a nice arc to them. Makes throwing those 8-15 yards throws between safety and backers viable.

But what makes your user sliders different from the solo sliders you mentioned? My brain tells me that the 10 players on the field are all cpu. Am i missing something? You think human play calling is completely different from CPU?

If possible is there a way to view your gameplay? Maybe some of the users in your league? I’d like to compare them to my own.

Thanks! Hope to hear more from these sliders. BTW what do your sim numbers look like from the seasons you skip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk