Old 11-18-2017, 05:56 PM   #5
Toupal
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Commentary in M18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
The discussion of the stats for players from the previous week,(with accompanying banners for the week and the season) is nice. Also them being able to say some of the drafted players names is good as well.

The repetitive lines are bothersome, but that can't be helped in a video game. The two aspects of commentary that I really hate is the fourth wall breaking, and them referencing things from 2016 or 2017 as if they are current, when I'm several years into my franchise.
This is the biggest issue I have with the commentary. After the current NFL season, everything is so repetitive. Nothing is worse than when you have to hear about about the 2016 season being referred to as the year before, even though you are in the 2021 season.

I didn't expect much since they avoided Franchise this season, but this is ridiculous.

Madden as a whole needs to do better at recognizing and remembering our stats, awards, and championships in seasons prior. We are in the year 2017.... why is this not a thing yet?
Advertisements - Register to remove