View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 02:19 AM   #15
NinersFan49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Game decided who wins before you play???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderhorse
What is happening on the field has nothing to do with my input or my player's ability. We've seen this for so many years within this product that I honestly believe it would be almost insane to think this type of scripted logic is not evident.

I think at the end of the day it's kind of moot because all sport games have to do this in one form or another to stop the user from finding clear patterns and just flat out abusing them. I think Madden's issue is that there is no way to get around having to deal with the AI, and with no real multiplayer option that matches what people get with Hockey, Basketball, and Soccer games (All players on the field are users), the game will continue to come up short.
Totally agree. It's totally evident to me. I see it in other games, too. The players move unrealistically, there's a lot of suction and the like during scripted plays. Just played a game where I threw a dumb pick in the flat. Instead of heading down the sideline for the easy TD the ai player inexplicably headed back to the middle of the field where I could tackle him.
Advertisements - Register to remove