Old 11-20-2017, 09:42 PM   #88
schnaidt1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: New Madden NFL 18 Title Update Available Now - Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
I've watched a ton of his videos and to be perfectly honest, he almost seems to look for problems. I've never seen somebody devote so much time to countless videos depicting what is wrong with the game, some of it totally legit while some of it is really reaching. I don't care what game it is, if you look as long and hard for problems, as it seems this guy does, you're 100% going to find what you're looking for. Having said that I traded Madden in a month ago or so this is in no way defending the game or EA for that matter but having seen this youtube guy mentioned twice in the last few posts I felt compelled to say something.
100% he looks for problems...but i also think he is just playing and things pop up and present themselves to him.

but back to your point...

he is looking for issues and things missing from the game that should be in it in 2017.

he also compares how things function compared to nfl 2k5 and all pro 2k8.

and he is 100% justified.

look at the year to year effort from 2k...or the show...fifa etc..

madden is by far the least amount of features, upgrades, improvements in gameplay. from a year to year basis than Any other sports game and it isn't even close.

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w