Old 11-21-2017, 08:00 PM   #176
D81SKINS
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Madden NFL 18 Title Update Available Now - Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
So, I️ heard this patch might help cpu qb AI and scrambling. It happened to workout that I’m in season 2 of falcons chise and the nfc title game was me against the only team I️ lost to all season, sea. The first game of the season was a great game, actually, and Wilson looked close to real life Wilson in that game, even (before this patch), and he beat me on the last play of the game with a 20 yard TD pass as time expired.

So, now I’m playing them in the nfc title game with this new patch. HOLY CRAP!! Lol. Seriously, Wilson was ready to run. I️ don’t have the stats in front of me, but he had 50 yards rushing, easy, and made some serious jukes a few times, lol. Occasionally, I’d say he ran too soon, but that’s better than what the game has been so far, so that’s ok. This game went down to the wire as well, actually. I️ went down 20 in the first half with 3 ints. And, Wilson had 3 TD passes in that time. I️ came back in the 2nd half, fought like hell, but Wilson beat me, again. Specifically, Wilson. His scrambling helped them A LOT. Picking up a few first downs on 3rd down with his feet. I️ lost 45-42. Their D was prob the bigger story of the game (even though they gave up 42, it was a tough game). But, AFAIC, Wilson absolutely looked like Wilson and his scrambling was much different from anything I’ve seen in M18 up to this point.

Only 1 game, but it happened to be against a mobile QB in a title game, so I️ think it was a good benchmark. I️ play all-pro default sliders, fyi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to read this, man I don't have the game yet but, definitely have the Madden itch now lol.. Any Videos you guys want to share(Post Patch)??