View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 09:12 PM   #143
Aestis
AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RFF's M18 32-man CFM USER v USER Sliders

Post Tuner Changes ver 0.9

Scoring increased 60% (!!!!!!!!) in week 4 following the tuner update compared to weeks 1-3 with a median score of mid 30s up from the 22.5-23.5 range. This was all due to the passing game explosion. Yds per Att went from 7.2-8.5 to ~11. Avg team passed for 330 yds, 400+ was commonplace, passing efficiency just insane. Was like an All Pro league.

So effective immediately here are the changes I'm making for week 5. These are likely not final. Will post how it's going after we get a week of games in.

QB Acc: 56
CPU PBK: 75
Pass D Reaction: 80
Pass Coverage: 80
Interceptions: 33
Run Blocking: 59
Tackle: 75

Also please note that I've bumped Offsides back up to 50 and Holding back up to 58, where they were before I discovered the CPU PBK fix. At the time I'd lowered them to allow for Aggressive Blocking to be a thing, but it didn't make much of a difference and all but eliminated Holding calls.

Edit: Yes, 0 to 80 is a gigantic jump. That's how much slower DBs react. As I've stated before, I think even at 80-100 the reaction speed will be lower than it was at 0 before. This is not necessarily a bad thing if better coverage, etc. can make up for it. DBs were a little route-jumpy before on AM. Best-case this change actually allows man coverage to be more of a staple.

All changes are being updated as I type this in the first post.

Commissioner
After Work Football League
(Xbox Series S/X)
AWFL Discord
AWFL Daddyleagues

Last edited by Aestis; 11-26-2017 at 09:35 PM.