Old 11-26-2017, 10:48 PM   #15
schnaidt1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Does Madden Cheat so CPU wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
First, when I looked at your clip, I never got a view of the first foot to come down. I assume it was out of bounds.

But regardless, getting the calls wrong on review is not exactly uncommon in the NFL. I seriously never care or give a second thought to the challenge system. For me, it's fine. It's mostly right, and occasionally wrong. Just like the NFL.

And no, the game doesn't cheat. **** happens, just like on every Sunday. Sometimes it just feels like everything is stacked against you.

Is the NFL broken, because it is total bull**** that the Chiefs went from one of the best offenses in football to pathetic for almost no good reason? Should they adjust sliders to get the running game going again? If it were in Madden, I guarantee you someone would be posting about how broken the game is.
lol what are you talking about?? i zoom in and pause several times showing the first foot down from multiple angles......smh...did you even watch the video? lol

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove