View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 09:29 AM   #9
mark24_7
Rookie

mark24_7's Arena

OVR: 0
No, I actually believe this is the right thing here and more governments need to get involved. We haven't been getting any deals. What we've been getting is ripped off by video game makers these days. After the basically $99.99 full version or as some like to call it ultimate edition, legacy edition, or whatever other BS name they give it, we're paying close to that $120 price you speak of Chris. Then we get a game that's barely been improved, just so we can pay these micro-transactions to unlock stuff that no one in this world has time to complete. After the Star Wars Battlefront 2 controversy I have stopped buying EA games. Its time someone brought this to light and I think what you will see is that more people will stop buying these trash games until something is actually improved. As a lifelong gamer I have never been more disgusted by the way companies like EA run a business, taking mass amounts of money just so we can truly enjoy the "full features" of games.* And they do that to children! I'd pay the $120 price for games that are worth it. These in-game transactions NEED regulating.