Old 11-28-2017, 04:38 PM   #156
howboutdat
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Rex on Franchise Mode (10/26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cato06
Thats the scary thing about this interview. Hes trying to overthink on how to make CFM more rewarding to a player to keep them coming back, but forgetting that the reason most of us play it is because we want to step into the world of being a NFL coach or owner. Its about the authentic experience. Right now if i had to give the current CFM a grade I would say its somewhere around a C- as far as depth and authenticity. If Madden really wants to improve this mode and get it where it needs to be then contracts, scouting, coaching, player progression,customization, presentation (NFL draft, pregame shows,halftime shows, post game shows, weekly rundowns) , ALL NEED A HUGE OVERHAUL! The point is the only thing that would keep me coming back to the mode depends on how deep the mode is. Not because of some reward points.
But see, that is the telling part here. The only people that need the type of rewards , like he is talking about, to keep them coming back to CFM is Casuals and that is clearly who they are targeting now and focusing a majority of their CFM time on. So sadly , those of us core guys , might get A bone , while most of changes in CFM go at targeting casuals to draw them into the mode. After 29 years of madden, you would think they would already know what the core CFM crowd wants. Its not rocket science at this point.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel