View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 09:53 PM   #229
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

smaller update tonight:

Quote:
Roster Update: 11/29/17

* TE A.J. Derby signed to Dolphins (claimed off waivers)
* C Tim Barnes signed to 49ers
* RT Bryce Harris signed to Saints
* DT Khyri Thornton signed to Giants
* OLB Lamarr Houston signed to Bears (claimed off waivers)

* RB Jeremy McNichols promoted to active roster [49ers]
* RB De’Veon Smith promoted to active roster [Dolphins]
* LOLB Gimel President promoted to active roster [Texans]

* WR Rashawn Scott released from Dolphins
* DL Noble Nwachukwu released from 49ers

Practice Squad Transactions:

* QB Taylor Heinicke signed to Texans
* WR Tevaun Smith signed to Raiders
* WR DeAndrew White signed to Texans
* TE Ryan Malleck signed to Texans
* DE Jeremiah Valoaga signed to Lions
* MLB Darnell Sankey signed to Ravens
* CB Michael Hunter signed to Broncos
* K Travis Coons signed to Chargers

* WR Devin Lucien released from Chiefs
* MLB Thurston Armbrister released from Lions

Depth Chart Edits:

* The following players have officially been placed on I.R. and removed from the depth chart: LT Chris Clark [Texans], MLB Ben Heeney [Texans], CB Janoris Jenkins [Giants], C Ali Marpet [Buccaneers], OT Demar Dotson [Buccaneers]

* MLB Brian Cushing has been reinstated from suspension and added back to the roster & depth chart [Texans].

* Buccaneers offensive line was updated tonight. The team made a couple shifts after they lost Ali Marpet and Dotson. The line is now correct.

Misc. Notes:

* I corrected several players equipment tonight. Found a few mistakes on my end that I missed including Russel Wilson's helmet which is now corrected. Smaller changes to others including Keenan Allen, Geno Smith, Alvin Kamara, Jimmy Garoppolo, Austin Ekeler and others.

* I had 2 people private message me requesting a full detail of player rating adjustments that I made on the last couple of updates. I don't write down every little number adjustment I make but I don't mind giving general updates. Notable adjustments were made to players such as RB Alvin Kamara [], RB Austin Ekeler [], QB Case Keenum [], WR Keenan Allen [], RB Giovani Bernard [], QB C.J. Bethard [], RB Orleans Darkwa [] etc. etc. etc. I choose not to say how many points a player received up or down because there are way too many anal fans out there that lose their minds if their favorite player isn't rated a 99....it's just easier for me to do my research and make adjustments. I'm ALWAYS open eared and ALWAYS welcome discussion and suggestions though...

* The following players were created and added to the roster: LOLB Gimel President [Texans]

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 11-29-2017 at 10:01 PM.