View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 09:50 AM   #163
iceman43
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Rex on Franchise Mode (10/26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Im going to be honest here. If after all these years of people doing wish lists madden, and they still aren't sure what we want, well then, id say thats pretty dang sad . I mean we want CFM to be a simulation of running a team , either from a owners perspective or a coach . The old saying " its in the game" .... if its in real life, put it in the game and make it work properly and dont take things out just to re-put it back in later and call it new.

I dont think for 1 second they don't already know what the sim community wants. Thats not the issue. The issue is, the people above them think what we want will not generate more sales, more MUT purchases, therefore they do not care about it enough to fund like that should to make those things happen. Instead they do a "bone" concept. Let Rex and team work on a thing or two for us, and the majority of work and funds go to bringing in more casuals , in hopes they dont know better and get sucked into MUT . Thats why its literally in your face every single time you load the game. You cant do anything without first dismissing that MUT of the day or whatever it is that pops up before you go anywhere in the menu.

They know what we want, and maybe Rex and Clint and some devs care, but the issue is , and always has been the people above them, dont value us, mainly because we just keep buying it at launch anyway with the way they do things now. Only one way that changes.
Dude so true as long as we keep buying they are going to do what ever they want

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk