View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 02:32 PM   #4
Serengeti1
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: UFC 218: Holloway vs. Aldo 2

Tecia Torres. Could go either way though.

Gaethje
. I think Justin has the wrestling to stop Eddie taking him down (if Eddie tries this route to victory). I also think Justin is the better striker with more tools on the feet. I think he'll finish Eddie.

Cejudo
. Not too sure but Cejudo is the more complete fighter and his stand up against Reis looked very, very good. His distance management was super on point. However, could end up being a mistake if he's too confident and plays that game with Pettis. Still taking Cejudo though.

Ngannou. Ngannou might be green and not have the striking skill of Overeem.... But he has crazy power and athleticism. Overeem does not have a chin. Those two things do not go well together. I can see this going either way again though. Super excited for this one.... It's the fight that's really gonna tell us the kind of fighter Ngannou is going to be.

Holloway. I don't see Holloway getting finished. He has a great chin. I think it's only a matter of time before Holloway hurts Aldo. He doesn't get tired and Aldo has cardio issues. Having cardio issues against a guy that has great cardio, throws tons of strikes, and has hurt you before is a recipe for disaster. I don't know how the fight will unfold but I think the odds are in Holloway's favour.

Who you guys got?