View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 09:19 PM   #12
Prilosec
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: M18 capaclassics

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Decided to do a few teams...the file is called capasclassics...it contains the 68 Jets, 86 Giants, 87 Redskins (thanks Charles!), 78 Steelers, 89 49ers, 85 Bears, 88 Bengals, 67 Rams, 76 Raiders, 77 Cowboys, 72 Dolphins.

All props to Charles (Iteachhistory) on the 87 file which I used as a base for this work. An awesome job by him which made the energy sapping job of editing at least somewhat easier.

You will see some fill in players I had to use for some teams, but they should not be on the field...I rated them extremely low and they are not in the depth charts in any position. Also, sometimes a guy's position is not correct in the roster due to position requirements...like I may have a LB listed as DE in the roster, but in the depth chart he will be a LB...stuff like that. Lastly, was torn with what to do with Csonka...he is a FB in roster but starting HB in depth chart.

I ran out of gas...but wanted to share. Enjoy...will be uploading this morning.

C
can you please update your 1st post with every team you have finished.
also, Charles and I have found that you can create a more defensive-based league by not using the 0-99 scale for certain QB ratings. HB, WR, and TE should also be rated on scale when it comes to BCV, to replicate better YPR and YPC. Do you plan to do all 32-teams, cause I feel it would be worth applying edits once you are done if you want sim stats relevant to 1970's football.