View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 09:51 AM   #34
mykelmosinee
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Does Madden Cheat so CPU wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Fan
Count me in as a firm believer that if there is chance for the computer to do something stupid and for you to lose it will happen. Case in point. Last night i moved the ball down to attempt a 41 yard game winning FG. By the way this has to be the stupidest animation the game has. I get ready to kick the FG and it zooms in on the kicker. Once you hit the button for power the meter just disappears so you really have no clue where to stop the accuracy at. FG gets blocked I lose. If I could see the black accuracy marker like any other FG I would have made it. Ive had guys fumble inside the redzone when all I need is a FG. Miracle comebacks from down 20 with 3 minutes left and all of a sudden they just can't be stopped. Madden needs to do something about the FG camera. Its rediculous. I guess I will just supersim all game winning fg's from now on
That's created that way when you or the CPU "ice the kicker"....sure there was a timeout before you kicked...it makes the meter for accuracy disappear, so you have to rely on muscle memory.
It's one of the little things they've done that I actually enjoy.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk