Old 12-05-2017, 04:53 PM   #31
jk31
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18 Roster Update Details (12-5) via @2kstauff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Yep, it dont make much sense. I havent look to see what they downgraded on Myles, but if its not his post ratings, and tendencies, then they screwed up once again. His post ratings, and post tendencies along with his rebounding needed decreased, but his shot blocking ratings should have gotten a slight boost, as thats about the only positive thing Myles does, other than his smooth mid range jumper, and he has a descent shot from 3.

I had hoped we would see Myles Turner make progress on his Defense and post game this season, but thats not happened yet anyway. He is still young, and I do think he will eventually improve in those areas, along with rebounding, but he has got to get much stronger.
TBH, Sabonis is the better all around C at this point in time, and should probably the the one starting or atleast getting the majority of minutes. Right now, they play about the same amount of minutes, as Turner I think is around 28 per game, and Sabonis is around 25, roughly.
to be honest i think the Pacers need to develop Turner more. they need to run the offense more through him. right now only Thing He does is Setting screens and standing around on the weakside waiting to Shoot if someone Passes to him. how can He get better if the Team is Not looking to involve him more into the offense?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove