Old 12-08-2017, 10:26 AM   #21
Acebaldwin
Banned

Acebaldwin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Stamina question for a developer or GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
Not cool. I think this Dev team is amazing and doing an overall great job. But EA’s greedy *** wastes resources on money grabbing mode. And the UFC wants control over ratings/movesets.

GPD has been pretty transparent about a lot of things and we should be thanful this dude has been transforming this game from what it was in EA UFC 1.

I hope we eventually get the opportunity to vote in new gamechangers. I think a couple of them are steering things in the wrong direction. Someone like Haz and that Sugata dude should be GCs
It was a tongue in cheek post, asking for a answer concerning the meters. The smiley winking (or raising a eyebrow as it seems now that I take a better look) is me not being serious.

You're the one not being cool asking for new gamechangers imo. But if there was to be any new voting for Gamechangers, I would put myself out there, though seeing how my expertise would be in striking and that MartialMind seems to have a big youtube fanbase that gobbles up everything that he says, there's zero chance that it would actually happen. lol I'd be gaddamn honored to help those devs though with anything that I could possibly bring to the table.

Last edited by Acebaldwin; 12-08-2017 at 10:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove