Old 12-08-2017, 11:46 AM   #24
aholbert32
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Stamina question for a developer or GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
Not cool. I think this Dev team is amazing and doing an overall great job. But EA’s greedy *** wastes resources on money grabbing mode. And the UFC wants control over ratings/movesets.

GPD has been pretty transparent about a lot of things and we should be thanful this dude has been transforming this game from what it was in EA UFC 1.

I hope we eventually get the opportunity to vote in new gamechangers. I think a couple of them are steering things in the wrong direction. Someone like Haz and that Sugata dude should be GCs
Here is one thing to keep in mind. Just because someone is vocal on the forums about issues doesnt mean they will be just as vocal behind the scenes. Its easy as hell to post in every thread complaints about the game when you dont know.

I'll give you an example: When I became a GC, I had two goals: Get Sliders and Universe mode added to the game. That was it. I've been talking to Skynet about sliders since 2015 to the point where during UFC 3's development I was constantly bugging him about adding them. Thankfully, he worked hard and added them.

Universe mode is a different beast. I have been very vocal about them adding this for years. During the first event for UFC 2, I mapped out a universe mode for the devs and how it would work. They responded by showing me exactly how difficult, time consuming and expensive it could be for UFC 2. I was hoping they would add it for UFC 3 but they wanted to focus on Career mode (which from what I've seen is really good). I wasnt happy about it. I explained to them why Universe mode was a better thing to focus on. They disagreed and we all moved on.

In the end, its the devs call. There isnt much I can do about it other than keep advocating for it.

One other thing is you have to come with solutions not just complaints. Sugata is great at doing that on the forums. The problem for him is that he's in Russia and that may complicate his ability to come to the Events. Not impossible (Solid lives in Brazil but he makes it to every event) but hard.

Others are great at identifying a problem and saying "Fix it!" but they arent great at presenting solutions or identifying workarounds given the current system. Going behind the scenes and ordering devs to change or fix something isnt exactly the best way to work with that team.