Old 12-10-2017, 12:47 PM   #207
howboutdat
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Rex on Franchise Mode (10/26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
I agree with you in principle. But, I'd be down for that personally. It's all about the money at the end of the day. For the sake of argument let's say Madden sells 6 million copies a year. Of that, 500K are OS level franchise types. We'd spend 6 bucks for a robust franchise. That's an additional 3 million bucks. I don't know how far that goes in game development but it's something, and more importantly it would put franchise as a viable revenue stream.

Ive said it before. With the 100s of millions they profit just off MUT alone, on top of sales of madden. What honestly makes you think just because you give them 3 more million, they will then finally give CFM the attention it should get? I mean , seriously think about it. I to this day do not understand that mentality. "Well i know they making way more than enough to fund it alittle more now, but maybe if we just give them a couple million more, they will finally do it".....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjd113
I’m not against it because of 6$.

I’m against the idea of it because once you open that door. Then they can do whatever they want. And it becomes a LOT more than 6$.
This is the long term issue with adding in mircos to CFM that many just overlook. The problem is , they always want higher profits. So todays 800 million , isnt enough next year they need 850 million. Year after 890 million and so on. We keep giving in , they keep raising it. There is only 1 solution , and the star wars crowd proved it. But if waiting a few weeks to play it , is really putting us out that much, then i guess in reality , the current way CFM is treated , really does not bother us that bad.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel

Last edited by howboutdat; 12-10-2017 at 12:52 PM.