View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 11:29 PM   #25
cusefan74
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Is Ultimate Team Ruining Madden (And other Sports Titles)

Like I said before, I don't think MUT has ruined Madden, but it has most definitely effected franchise mode and that's obvious. When there are no improvements to that mode for several years, you can't deny there is an issue going on.

My problem right now is with the people that work on Madden. They do an interview and say "yes we know what the problems are, we know what the legacy problems are and we have a plan to fix them." Well ok, that's good. When? Because we have had the same problems for years and they have not been addressed.

Then when asked about CFM and how people think they are ignoring that part of the game, they turn around and say "No we are not ignoring that part of the game, over 60% of people play CFM." Either they are liars about the numbers and just say that to make the sim crowd happy or they just don't give a crap about those people, because nothing has been done with it.

So saying MUT does not effect franchise mode is insane, because MUT gets lots of improvements each year. I understand they make a ton of money from MUT and that's fine, good for them, but don't sit there and tell me franchise mode is not being ignored, but nothing changes in it.
Advertisements - Register to remove