View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 02:12 AM   #34
mykelmosinee
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Is Ultimate Team Ruining Madden (And other Sports Titles)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
My first post in this thread enumerated a bunch of major feature adds Tiburon has dropped into Madden over the years - including this year - so the assertion that Tiburon "doesn't see the need or the benefit any longer in using resources to improve [...] CFM" is immediately provably false.

I'm sorry you didn't get the franchise wishlist features you wanted this year. If it is any consolation to you, I didn't either.

Spin? Hah.

I don't apologize for knowing how video games are made, nor do I apologize for having personal and professional references with people who work on and/or used to work on Madden. If relevant professional and personal knowledge and experience is "spin", well believe in what you want I guess.

As to benefitting from "defending" MUT - again, I don't play the mode literally at all. Any changes to MUT are completely lost on me. I'm a franchise guy, just like everyone else in this thread. Hell, I work for a video game company which is not Electronic Arts, if anything I'm directly competing with Madden lol (more realistically, I'm a bug on their massive windshield).
See, therein lies the problem....your EA connection makes your defenses of the game biased as biased can be.. they have no credibility. Not bashing you, just stating your opinions are not as a normal consumer. we'll agree to disagree as always.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk