View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 03:00 AM   #3
Walt Frazier
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: What level are you playing on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvenn
I would suspect All Star, but I personally play on Superstar. I will say that there are methods and strategies you can employ at this level to encourage the cpu to distribute the ball more judiciously and to cycle through players ultimately yielding more mid range jump shots, step backs, elbow shots, etc, etc. As long as you haven't modified any sliders, you can dictate how the cpu approaches the game from the onset or opening periods of the game. As you may know, as has been the case with Live for some time, the cpu will typically follow the path of least resistance and if it detects that you aren't able to keep it from exploiting or capitalizing on available space allowed between it and the human player, it will continue to return to the proverbial "well" for buckets!

If you can manage to crowd the cpu, on ball and off ball, that elicits a re-calculation by the cpu and can unlock a more balanced and rewarding game, but forgive me for digressing. To your question, I would think All Star with some slider mods (be careful with game speed adjustments) could do the trick.

Good post

What speed are you playing on?