View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 11:21 PM   #44
SmashMan
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Is Ultimate Team Ruining Madden (And other Sports Titles)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
They could do themselves a huge favor by addressing some of the more popular requests that they know aren't going to be able to make it in the game next year and letting us know the challenges of adding them. Let us know why we can't have coordinators, customizable draft classes, or properly functioning formation subs. Most of us have no idea what goes in to creating a game and I'd love to know what the reasoning is for features getting stripped out and taking so long to be brought back

I think any 'official' response would be that nothing is impossible in terms of making the game, that it's an issue of prioritizing; which I assume is why Rex is tweeting now. They probably have several things on the bubble for 19, so they'll gauge interest now to shift those things around.

That said, obviously not everything can be done at once and Madden franchise adds things at a slower pace than other games, so any transparency they can give into their process and timelines would be great. You would get the typical negative reactions from some if they cross off a wanted feature or two for a year, but I think the devs giving that kind of insight could also result in more focused feedback. Instead of an open-ended "what do you want?" it could be a "here's what our plans are. What are the most important aspects of (features) to you?"

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports