View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 01:07 PM   #70
Junior Moe
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is Ultimate Team Ruining Madden (And other Sports Titles)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhere1970
Last year in a 2k forumn a developer asked for ideas for improvements to 2k myleqgue/gm. I posted that a pet peeve of mine is that when i am assigning percentages to train in each attribute i had to back out and scroll down to each rating to find out what the current rating was. It would be nice if i could see the current rating when looking at the screen to assign training percentages. Wasn't a big issue and i think the comment only had one like so not a big deal to the community. That is in the game this year. So, you can imagine the goodwill i have for 2k as a result of their responsiveness. Madden is at the other end of the spectrum. We finally got running qb's but 90 yard punts are not a enough concern to be fixed in their football game. Every basic improvement is like pulling teeth.
That's a huge point. It's why I have such respect for 2K. Sure, they're out for every cent they can get. They're a business. I get it. The game has bugs. But I can tangibly see wish list items myself, and many others OSers (nit stuff like sim the moment or whatever its called...) have requested be implemented year after year. This, knowing full well that offline franchise isn't a money maker or priority, really. Devs have said, hey guys, it may take a year or two or never, but we hear you and are working to satisfy your demo as well. I can deal with incremental improvements, just let me know you value my dollar as well with results.