View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 02:58 PM   #2
RaiderDaveMusic
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PS-4, Madden 18 - Roster Base I put in vault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prilosec
Vast Majority of credit to ITP, as I took his 1987 set and perfected the sim stats. Now, all you have to do is re-name and move players around to different teams, as you create various years of past NFL seasons. The height, weight, age, etc., etc. can be exacted in a CFM file. I have a Classic season that I am now going to start re-creating.

For those of you that will actually work to create a Classic season, there are minimal ratings edits that will need to be done. This is determined upon the real NFL stats, based on the year you plan to replicate/create.
PM me, or ask any questions in this thread, if you like.

PSN to find Roster Base File: SaintPadrePio

*4-Copies of the same file and upload date of today - 11-20-17.
I want to learn how to do this with the file you are mentioning.

I am looking to do a classic teams, not classic season roster similar to the "84to2000" roster out there. I just simply prefer a few teams that were more dominant than what are in that list of "fun" teams.

I get having the TECMO BOWL raiders team in that roster, but I need Gannon, Rice, Garner, Tyrone Wheatley and Tim Brown on PS4!!!

I have a lot of free time an work at a high level in the music industry (Hip Hop and Metal) and will give out all my contact info just not openly on a forum post.

please advise.