View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 12:00 AM   #169
AeroZeppelin27
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Ugly Knock Outs - Give me your worst examples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaach
That would make sense. If you can throw the ground version you should be able to throw it Standing as well.

I wonder what axe kick ko's look like. If they look nice or need work on the animation. The devs need a Beta with fighters who have such moves. Did anyone land any off the cage ko's strikes?
I saw one Showtime Kick KO. Both the Showtime Kick and the KO animation looked, well, bad, sadly.

The Showtime kick may have been the angle and distance to the cage from which he threw.it but it looked super wonky and the way the leg bounced off the cage kinda just looked bad, and the KO was a canned animation where they fell in an unrealistic way in the wrong direction.

Shame, as Showtime Kicks often led to good looking ragdoll knockdowns in 2.
As did Axe kicks, they were a bit silly, but BRUTAL, you'd basically throw your opponents head into the floor with your foot, I imagine they'll just have a random canned animation if they system doesn't change in 3.

I'm in the "Full KOs should be Fully Ragdoll" boat myself.
I think 2's ragdoll, with the torso 50% heavier, the legs 75% heavier, would be FAR, FAR better than what the beta had. They were awful, I'd prefer the odd backflip ragdoll as opposed to 90% of my fights ending with the fighter getting hit, KO'd, resetting position, then collapsing in a totally random direction not at all influenced by the KO strike any day of the week.