View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 12:27 AM   #2
Law504
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Did you prefer the defence in 2k17 MyTeam to this years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
Because I do. Even when winning games, I feel like I'm going insane because of how garbage the on ball defence is in this mode this year. Guys just calling 4-Out then bumrushing you until the game forces you to concede to the blowby. Then they do a contact dunk on any help defender (thats if they don't kick it out for an open 3 if you rotate).

In 2k17 I remember the worst thing about the defence being the dumb AI on PnRs, but that was bandaid fixed if you changed the defensive settings/manually played with the roll man defender. Getting by a defender actually took skill, and on ball defence was viable to play. Notice how taking out 5-Out wasn't necessary last year because we could actually play man defence?

This is my favourite mode in this game and its the only reason I play it now that they turned MyCareer into a 100 hour advertisement for gatorade and foot locker. When I finish all time Dom idk what I'm going to do with this game because playing MyTeam online is a horrible experience
Im about to quit, Ive spent 200 trying to build the best team and still lose cause i refuse to cheese, I dont want to iso and dunk all game, I just want to play sim ball....