Old 12-17-2017, 04:10 PM   #133
DarthRambo
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: How's your franchise mode going? NHL 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dneville80
The Kansas City Warriors are off and running in the regular season with a come from behind win against the Vegas Golden Knights. Grubauer was solid in the 3rd and goals from Burakowsky(2) and Jaskin(1) but the Warriors over the top. Had the 3rd overall pick and Patrick fell to me so he is on my 3rd line right now but about to bump him up. Other notable signings in FA period where Shattenkirk(5tr deal), Del Zotto(2yr deal), Burakovsky(rfa-2nd round pick), Dadanov(2yr deal). I will post line up later.

How do you guys handle the season? I was gonna play every so many games, but all games against the Blues (rivalary), Flyers(I live in Philly), and Pens (I’m a Pens fan). But do you guys play every so many games? Promotion games? Looking for a way to play a lot, but get through 1st season fast.
Sounds fun! I'd like to see your jerseys if possible.

I play one out of every three games regardless of home or away or who against. Plan to play all playoff games. Also plan to play one or two games per month of my created AHL team as well. And probably one or two games per series in playoffs with AHL team.