View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 08:58 PM   #106
The Chef

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Mike Lowe Madden '18 Sliders

Against my better judgement I took one last crack at Madden and figured I'd try your sliders just to see how the higher coverage sliders did. For the most part, after 2 games, I don't have a lot to complain about albeit the CPU QB is very rarely ever off target which is kinda disappointing just from the stand point that I'd like to see a few errant throws instead of everything being on a dime. I did keep injury at 10 and fatigue at 80 as it was giving me a nice rotation at HB before, having said that in 2 games with these sliders I'm no longer getting that rotation for whatever reason.

Outside of that and a false start issue which I assume is due to the higher fatigue as it only happens on longer drives typically I'm enjoying the game. I'm seeing a little better coverage but zone is still pretty weak for the most part with guys standing around doing nothing and other times completely abandoning their zone responsibility. I'll just have to learn to live with it or stop playing as I've been down this road for months and can't seem to find the magical answer that will solve this.