Old 12-19-2017, 10:18 AM   #193
edaddy
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: New Madden NFL 18 Update Available, Audibles on the Fly -Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Was finally happy with QB play and enjoying my Franchise for the first time since 16, and then this. I know they do their best, but something has to happen to better prevent stuff like this. It's too frequent. I don't know if that's doing a beta release of a patch to a select group, or even allow a rollback.

I have some time off now and want to get after my CFM, and I know a lot of others here feel the same way. I think a lot of us even understand the constraints of the dev cycle, and are sympathetic in giving constructive feedback, and understanding we'll probably be waiting until November to get the game up to par. We just can't have this happen in no time after a big positive leap though. Tiburon deserved the praise for what they put out with 1.08, and they deserve some harsh criticism for letting this slip through. It is imo a single player gamebreaking bug, and it shouldn't happen half-way through the release cycle. Hopefully it's one-off and an anomaly of what we can expect going forward with Madden
Bingo!!! Excellent post my man..I was actually having a blast and accidently downloaded the patch..kicking myself...ugghhh