View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 01:25 PM   #231
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Sorry for the delay. The holidays and family have had me in a bind but I was able to get a large update out today. Take care everyone.

Quote:
Roster Update: 12/14 - 12/19

* RB Stevan Ridley signed to Steelers
* TE John Phillips signed to Saints
* C/G Dillon Day signed to Packers
* G/C Mark Glowinski signed to Colts (claimed off waivers)
* G/T J.J. Dielman signed to Broncos
* DT Caraun Reid signed to Colts
* OLB Jonathan Freeny signed to Saints
* CB C.J. Goodwin signed to Cardinals
* CB B.W. Webb signed to Browns
* K Nick Rose signed to Chargers (claimed off waivers)

* RB Jarveon Williams promoted to active roster [Bengals]
* WR Andy Jones promoted to active roster [Lions]
* TE Kyle Carter promoted to active roster [Vikings]
* OL David Quessenberry promoted to active roster [Texans]
* DT Chunky Clements promoted to active roster [Texans]
* MLB Nigel Harris promoted to active roster [Buccaneers]
* CB/S Tyvis Powell promoted to active roster [49ers]
* CB Craig Mager promoted to active roster [Chargers]
* CB C.J. Smith promoted to active roster [Browns]
* S Ibraheim Campbell promoted to active roster [Texans]
* S Ryan Murphy promoted to active roster [Giants]
* S Dymonte Thomas promoted to active roster [Broncos]

* RB Trey Williams released from Cowboys
* WR Jeremy Kerley released from Jets
* LB Jeremy Cash released from Giants
* OLB James Onwualu released from Chargers
* CB Sterling Moore released from Saints
* DB Darius Hillary released from Browns
* K Travis Coons released from Chargers

Practice Squad Transactions:

* DT Chunky Clements signed to Texans
* S Rolan Milligan signed to Lions

* DB Adairius Barnes released from Lions

* Retirements: *

* RB/KR Reggie Bush officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Free Agent]

Depth Chart Edits:

* The following players have officially been placed on I.R. and removed from the depth chart: RB James Conner [Steelers], C Ryan Kelly [Colts], MLB Jon Bostic [Colts], LT Donald Penn [Raiders], WR Brittan Golden [Cardinals], QB Trevor Siemian [Broncos], OL T.J. Johnson [Bengals], RB Adrian Peterson [Cardinals], RT Trent Brown [49ers], S Obi Melifonwu [Raiders], LB Kevin Minter [Bengals], OL Mitch Morse [Chiefs], OT Cordy Glenn [Bills], OL Justin Pugh [Giants], S Derrick Kindred [Browns], QB Aaron Rodgers [Packers], S Montae Nicholson [Redskins], WR T.J. Jones [Lions], OLB Shane Ray [Broncos], C Nick Martin [Texans], NT D.J. Reader [Texans], TE MyCole Pruitt [Texans], TE Hunter Henry [Chargers], LB A.J. Klein [Saints]

* RB Ezekiel Elliott placed back on the depth chart. [Cowboys]. His suspension was lifted by the league.

* QB Drew Stanton has been announced as the starter moving forward for Arizona [Cardinals]. Depth chart updated as necessary.

* QB Tom Savage [Texans] has not officially been ruled out for the year, but it looks more and more unlikely he will return this season. I removed him from the depth chart until further.

* K Dustin Hopkins activated from I.R. [Redskins]. He's been placed back as the starting kicker for the team. K Nick Rose was released.

* CB Antonio Hamilton activated from I.R. and officially placed back on roster [Raiders]. Depth chart corrected for team.

* LS Aaron Brewer activated from I.R. [Cardinals]. He's been placed back as the team's LS.

* DE Romeo Okwara activated from I.R. [Giants]. He's been placed back in his backup DE position with the team.

Misc. Notes:

* The following players were created and added to the roster: RB Jarveon Williams [Bengals], S Dymonte Thomas [Broncos], TE Sean Culkin [Chargers]

* There was an overwhelming amount of players that were given player ratings adjustments. I've had several people contact me on Xbox One with personal requests to have players match EA ratings. I updated a large number of players to the most recent Week 15 ratings but obviously I did not do all 1000+ players in the game. I will be doing more and more today and tomorrow.

* Player equipment changes continue to take place. Every week I'm going through game day photos and doing my best to keep up to date on the major changes. Helmets is always the biggest issue with some players more and more switching over to the VICIS helmet. Other players such as QB Teddy Bridgewater was also corrected as the game had him on the Speed Flex however he's back to using the Air XP. I will be doing more changes today throughout tomorrow.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 12-20-2017 at 11:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove