View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 10:40 PM   #247
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Today's update is now complete. Next update will be Friday.

Quote:
Roster Update: 12/20/17

* OG Adam Gettis signed to Buccaneers
* OT Justin Murray signed to Bengals
* LB Jeremy Cash signed to Panthers
* OLB Kasim Edebali signed to Rams
* K Sam Ficken signed to Rams

* TE Thomas Durate promoted to active roster [Dolphins]
* G/C James Stone promoted to active roster [Raiders]
* DE Channing Ward promoted to active roster [Buccaneers]
* LB Nigel Harris promoted to active roster [Buccaneers]
* LB Jonathan Anderson promoted to active roster [Bears]

* LB Deon King released from Browns
* MLB Xavier Woodson-Luster released from Raiders

Practice Squad Transactions:

* RB Trey Williams signed to Cowboys
* FB Austin Johnson signed to Buccaneers
* WR Devin Lucien signed to Buccaneers
* OL Avery Young signed to Buccaneers

Depth Chart Edits:

* The following players have officially been placed on I.R. and removed from the depth chart: K Greg Zuerlein [Rams], QB Brandon Allen [Rams], OT Andre Smith [Bengals], TE O.J. Howard [Buccaneers], OG J.R. Sweezy [Buccaneers], S Justin Evans [Buccaneers], LB Adarius Glanton [Buccaneers], CB Vernon Hargreaves [Buccaneers], TE Julius Thomas [Dolphins], RG Jermon Bushrod [Dolphins], OLB Pernell McPhee [Bears]

* G/T Eric Smith activated from I.R. and returned to his backup position on the depth chart [Dolphins]. Miami's offensive line received some tweaks this week and Jesse Davis is now the starting RT for the team moving forward over Sam Young who's been demoted back to backup swing tackle.

* I focused on offensive line depth charts tonight. I believe I've got them all changed and corrected but if you see anything that needs re-done let me know. I pulled up video from game day this past weekend as well as double checking with the team's websites for depth chart accuracy.

Misc. Notes:

* The following players were either created or overwritten and added to the roster: K Sam Ficken [Rams], TE Antony Auclair [Buccaneers], CB Breon Borders [Bills], MLB Brandon Bell [Bengals]

* All 32 starting QBs were given EA's Final Week 15 Madden ratings tonight. I also included about 12 backups as well so all in all, about 44 QBs were updated including the equipment they last wore. I heavily disagree with a couple of EA's madden ratings for a couple QBs, so you may see minimal tweaks that I left out or changed but it's 97% accurate to what EA has.

* Equipment changes are still ongoing each week. I did a few more today including changes from those of you who have personally contacted me for corrections. I will always focus on the primary starters on a team, so if you want 2nd and 3rd stringers corrected, you'll have to contact me individually and I'll change them for you no problem.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 12-20-2017 at 10:45 PM.