Old 12-21-2017, 12:05 PM   #246
reyes the roof
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: New Madden NFL 18 Update Available, Audibles on the Fly -Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
I can guarantee that a patch for sim players will be put out after the season with a disclaimer by developers saying see we listened to the community..This is to get a head start on Madden 19 marketing..As long as all three modes are truly intertwined they have no incentive to put out a patch until the tournaments, Madden Bowl etc are done..They are not sitting there thinking thst they have to put out an immediate fix for something they broke because it doesnt effect the competitive crowd..They already stated the band aid fix change the ball carrier trait ..that placates the sim crowd..Truly I lost hope when they said last week that they were actively working on it when someone asked if a patch would be out soon..then it gets down to change the trait with no eta..Its the holidays tournaments are in full swing and Superbowl marketing for Madden tournaments are a priority..We are a minority and not a priority..If the patch somehow affected the competitive crowd a fix would have been out quick fast and in a hurry..Its take it or leave it for anyone else..As I have stated before I have respect for the developers but the ball was dropped on this one and the community has the right to call it like they see it..
They need to go prestissimo with this fix instead of lento