View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 10:55 AM   #263
Ranger Fan
Rookie

Ranger Fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Madden NFL 18 Update Available, Audibles on the Fly -Patch Notes Here

I know this is not what people want to hear but the fix is really not that difficult. It's one trait. Go in to your roster screen and on every HB, FB, TE, WR convert covers ball to never. Game plays fine. Just can not run ball at all because CPU seems to know your play every time. No stuck in mud, I even had a guy return a kick for TD the other day. It is ridiculous that after 8 patches and the end of regular season football we as a community have to deal with this stuff. EA could care less because it is still year after year one of the top selling games out there. Problem is EA has a monopoly on Football. We love football so keep thinking that maybe this is the year, when in reality the game is the worse sports game year after year. You get zero interaction with the developers on here, unlike The Show where you continuously hear back from those guys. At least we now they are listening. These guys from EA seem to me that they just sit around and laugh while sitting on their fat wallets as we continue to pay 65 dollars a year for the trash they put out. I'm guilty. I keep believing that it will change. 8 patches and this is it. A community begging developers to just put out a playable product and to test the damn thing before you publicize it. Do they not test this stuff at all? I mean even the stupidest person on earth in less then 5 minutes could have seen this problem, yet the brains who made it couldn't