View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 11:03 AM   #252
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Tonight's update is complete. It consists of today as well as all of yesterday's transactions. Additional changes were done as well. I will try and get an update out tomorrow.

Quote:
Roster Update: 12/21/17 - 12/22/17

* OL Ian Silberman signed to Raiders
* CB Sterling Moore signed to Saints
* S/CB Demontre Hurst signed to Titans

* RB Dare Ogunbowale promoted to active roster [Redskins]
* WR Mose Frazier promoted to active roster [Panthers]
* OT Kent Perkins promoted to active roster [Bengals]
* OLB Reggie Gilbert promoted to active roster [Packers]
* OLB Brady Sheldon promoted to active roster [Raiders]
* S Ronald Martin promoted to active roster [Colts]

Practice Squad Transactions:

* FB Joe Kerridge re-signed to Packers
* OT Jake Rodgers signed to Texans
* CB Tracy Howard signed to Dolphins

* Retirements: *

* OLB/DE Trent Cole officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Free Agent]

Depth Chart Edits:

* The following players have officially been placed on I.R. and removed from the depth chart: CB LeShaun Sims [Titans], TE Brandon Williams [Colts], S Kenny Vaccaro [Saints], OLB Nick Vigil [Bengals], G/C Jon Feliciano [Raiders], LT Trent Williams [Redskins]

* QB T.J. Yates will remain the starter at QB [Texans.] There was discussion of Tom Savage taking over starting duties now that he's been cleared however he will resume backup duties for now.

* OT Marshall Newhouse has been switched to LT [Raiders]. The team made the official this week after Donald Penn was placed on I.R. Depth chart corrected and updated.

Misc. Notes:

* The following players were created and added to the roster: RB Tion Green [Lions], OT Kent Perkins [Bengals], MLB Otha Peters [Redskins], FS Fish Smithson [Redskins], OLB Brady Sheldon [Raiders]

* Equipment edits, jersey # corrections and player rating adjustments are still in progress. Of course anyone who individually requests anything will get the changes made quicker, but I'm doing what I can to go through the teams and adjust whatever needs fixed. A lot of defensive players were adjusted ratings wise tonight. Eagles defense probably received the largest update of them all. I had several players way under their EA ratings and I agree they needed a much needed boost. Other teams and players were done as well but the Eagles got the largest update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by natethebestever
Revis on the cheifs #24
I corrected it. Will Redmond who is on the Chief's practice squad also wears #24 per the team's website so that's where the error was. I corrected it though. I also switched Marcus Peters and Darrell Revis to EA's Week 16 Madden ratings. I gave Peters a small boost though because I don't agree with EA. Their equipment for both players were also updated.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 12-23-2017 at 12:28 AM.