View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 08:04 PM   #291
jfsolo
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: New Madden NFL 18 Update Available, Audibles on the Fly -Patch Notes Here

Some people take the position of, "we've created hundreds of wishlists over the years, they're professional developers, they say they want to create a sim experience, they should know what we want in the game, why should I tell them again and again, it's pointless..."

If someone has decided in their mind to give the team an ultimatum, "improve the game by this much, and in this way, without any further feedback from me or I'm out " that's their prerogative, but since my own hang up is that I can't play older versions of sport games when there is a new version out, then I have to keep fighting to influence the next game.

Many don't believe that Rex and Clint and crew are the guys that will get stuff done for our crowd, but I still do(Rex really laid the reality of things concerning the development of the game in his Twitch stream this past weekend), so when they say that Twitter is the best place to bring your issues to their attention, I'm going to continue to add my two cents there.

Whether or not one thinks, "things should be done well from the start without our input or X still isn't tuned to where it should be ", is a nice academic argument, but ultimately irrelevant, the fact is the feedback from our crowd over the last couple of years on Twitter is what has gotten improvements in the draft class composition, CPU drafting, injury variety, off the ball injuries, CPU QB A.I., and more. So I don't feel like it's pointless to keep respectfully banging the drum.

Some may not think that it matters, but our voices do make a difference there, especially if we're not acting like with pointless hostility(which I've seen from some current and former OS members)

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove