View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 11:34 PM   #105
RyanMoody21
Pro

OVR: 21
Re: Does Madden Cheat so CPU wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
No, not really. He looks for and tries to create plays that support anything negative he wants to rant about. Everything is out of context, and then he extrapolates whatever he wants out of it.

He's like the ultimate niche conspiracy theorist. He's been doing this for years. Normal people play games they like. Jerks go on and on and on, year after year after year about a game they hate.

He is bad for sports gaming in general. He has a little army of followers that want nothing more than the burn EA to the ground. Let's just say I'm not surprised that people buying into the CPU cheating conspiracy also follow this guy. And it sucks that this BS gets dragged into OS.

Did you have any proof about this? Its funny because I thought the mods had asked this thread not to get personal.

So let me know what you have done for the gaming community. Been to 505? Been to EA? Talked with 2k? Supported every gaming company that ever came to you?

Id show some screenshots of my views against some of the GCs, since you know, Im just a "ultimate niche" here....but I dont wanna embarrass people, even though I'm a jerk...right?

So do you just sit back on forums creating your own conspiracy theory's? Guess you need to start hoping the person you are talking wont show up with a chair for you to take a seat in.

Last edited by RyanMoody21; 12-22-2017 at 11:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove