View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 04:45 PM   #257
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

I will be making changes up until about 10pm EST. I have to run out for a while but I still have more changes to do. Here's what's available at the moment:

Quote:
Roster Update: 12/23/17

* RB Kenny Hilliard signed to Redskins
* LB Deon King signed to Jaguars

* WR Jaelen Strong promoted to active roster [Jaguars]
* TE Pharaoh Brown promoted to active roster [Raiders]
* TE Ryan Malleck promoted to active roster [Texans]

* WR Larry Pinkard released from Jaguars
* OLB James Harrison released from Steelers

Practice Squad Transactions:

* DE Marquavius Lewis released from Bills

* Retirements: *

* DL Devon Still officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Free Agent] - as I always do with retirees, his OVR rating was lowered and name changed to only initials so he's unable to be picked up by the CPU in CFM.

Depth Chart Edits:

* The following players have officially been placed on I.R. and removed from the depth chart: RB LeShun Daniels [Redskins], S Chris Prosinski [Bears], TE Clive Walford [Raiders], QB Tom Savage [Texans]

* CB DeShawn Shead was activated from PUP and has officially been placed back on the active roster [Seahawks]. He's only expected to contribute on special teams for now and it's unknown where he will settle in at CB heading into the offseason. He's listed as the #4/#5 CB for the time being.

Misc Notes:

* The following players were created and added to the roster: RB Tion Green [Lions], CB David Rivers [Buccaneers] - their attributes and ratings match EA's Week 16 ratings. Thier equipment and information are all correct as well.

* I'm focusing more on defensive players this week as far as ratings. The Steelers and Eagles defense was focused on this afternoon however other teams are being adjusted also. My goal is to have all primary defensive players corrected before the next few days are up. These changes include equipment updates as well from their last couple of games played.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 12-24-2017 at 12:17 AM.