View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 02:49 AM   #37
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

The generic Balanced playbook is one of the saving graces of this game. I’m almost to the point that i give to all teams. Trust me. It doesn’t get stale. I bet this is the playbook they test the game with. Be sure to set the team’s scheme to Balanced. Makes it even sweeter.

Balanced playbook makes coaches coach. The book has a little bit of it all and the cpu will adapt to their personell and it’s really good.

For lesser teams with few good wideouts, i assign run balanced. It kind of hamstrings the bad teams, but not in a bad way. They play like their ratings. If people just did this, i think a lot of frustration could be avoided.

Not a total fix, but a big one. Along with nine minute quarters, no accel on the clock. Without these two things in the base of a slider set, im not sure this game can work.

Also concerning not assigning attacking as a scheme on D. Wonder if that would cut down on TFLs. If i could get TFL’s right, i’d Be MAster and Commander of the CPU vs CPU mode. My super bowl sim would beat EA’s.

Last edited by tommycoa; 12-27-2017 at 02:51 AM.