View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 07:03 PM   #42
ILLSmak
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Five Sports We Haven't Seen a Major Release For This Generation That Need It

yea, Re: College bball... it would have to be totally generic, probably. I dunno if I'd mind, though. I dunno why they couldn't take the 2k 'engine' and make it like 20 or 30 dollar DLC.

I dunno if they understand how thirsty we are for college bball. haha. It's not the same when someone makes a roster update with college rosters because you miss out on the recruiting part. The recruiting and closed legacy (or whatever it was called) in 2k8 was amazing.

Basically, what they could do is make a bunch of teams, maybe not ALL of the teams, but just a bunch of teams, make conferences with different prestige, then add in the ability to add conferences, and add teams, and make it all able to be customized. Toggle sliders, etc.

I'd like to think they could improve upon the 2k8 legacy mode a bit, but I would play something very similar if they just had a better engine for the games. I have to play 2k8 as a totally sim game because it's no fun to play anymore.

-Smak