Old 01-03-2018, 08:07 PM   #360
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: New Madden NFL 18 Update Available, Audibles on the Fly -Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Here's what frustrates me more than anything about this. The game has been out coming up on 5 months. By the time the new update comes out, this running in mud glitch will be about a month old. That means that for 20% of the game's release, those who play against the CPU, particularly offline CFM, have an unplayable game if you are looking for something close to realism. Yes I know we can edit traits and all that, but that's ridiculous.

20% of the time its been crapped up, and we're ok with this? Heck, they're OK with this?
Yep, I get the frustration, lucky for me, I can work with changing the ball carrier traits right before the game. Takes less than 5 minutes of my time, so, that isn't a gamebreaker for me, just frustrating. I don't run into the pancakes that much because I call my own plays.

I get the month reference, but the holidays definitely impeded with the title update. I haven't seen Clint on Twitter since New Years Day and Rex mentioned he was flying back to Orlando today.

These people have families and take off around this time of the year besides just the holidays.

And I'm sure MS/Sony people take extended leaves around the holidays as well.

There isn't much one can do with personal vacation/holiday time.